1. Excellent corrosion resistance
2. Excellent optical properties
3. Excellent wear resistance
4. Excellent machinability
5. It has excellent stability during quenching
1. When the mold is operated or stored in a humid environment, no special protection is needed.
2. Low production cost, because the cooling channel of die is not affected by corrosion (unlike ordinary die steel), the heat conduction characteristics and cooling efficiency are stable in the life of the die, which ensures the permanent forming time of the die. Stavax ESR (S-136) is recommended for all molds and is more suitable for special environments due to its special properties.
3. Corrosion resistance, corrosion resistance for the use of corrosive PVC, acetate and other injection molding materials or molds that must be operated and stored in a humid environment.
4. Wear resistance of the injection molding material (including thermosetting injection molding mold) with large wear or long working time of the mold is required, such as electronic parts, disposable tableware, utensils, etc.
5. High smooth surface to produce optical products, such as camera, sunglasses, chemical instruments and plastic products.